Payment and Promotions
What types of payment do you accept?
We accept the following payment methods:
- Credit Cards
- American Express
- Diners Club
How is Sales Tax calculated?
When placing your order you will initially be given an order total based on an estimated sales tax. Once your order is processed and an invoice is generated the actual sales tax will be calculated according to the laws of the state to which the order is shipped.
Items sold by this website and shipped to destinations in the following states are subject to tax: AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, ID, IL, IA, KS, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, NV, NJ, NY, NC, OH, PA, RI, TN, TX, WA, WI.
How does your Free Shipping promotion work?
- If available, free standard shipping promotion applies only to shipping and handling expenses on orders over the specified amount of the promotion. Promotion only applies to the order subtotal, excluding sales tax, placed anywhere within the website or through the Consumer Services Contact Centers.
- Free standard shipping promotion is not valid on product parts or accessories.
- Free standard shipping promotion only applies to Standard Shipping. Promotion excludes Second Day Shipping and Next Day Shipping, for which listed rates apply.
- Free standard shipping promotion only applies to delivery addresses in the 48 contiguous United States. The promotion does not apply to shipments sent to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO addresses or P.O. Box addresses. Orders must ship to a single address.
- Free standard shipping promotion is not valid if items in an order are canceled, bringing the subtotal below the specific amount of the promotion.
- Promotion will be applied as a credit toward the shipping and handling fee.
- Consumers are responsible for all shipping costs incurred for returned items.
- Promotion not valid for cash or cash equivalent or towards previous purchases.
- Sunbeam Products, Inc reserves the right to change or discontinue the free standard shipping promotion at any time without notice.
Why isn’t my promotion code working?
Multi-Payment Plan Information
The initial payment amount is what you will be charged when this order is shipped. The initial payment includes your non-refundable Processing & Handling or Shipping & Handling fee plus tax. This amount is displayed at the “Payment Due Today” in your order summary or at the time of checkout. Your subsequent payments will be charged monthly and will include the remainder of the balance plus tax, divided by the number of payments. Your bank card or PayPal account will be charged by Jarden Consumer Solutions or Newell Brands.