Clean your coffee mill before using it for the first time. Then, to ensure optimal mill function and durability, clean it regularly following these simple steps.
- Unplug your coffee mill.
- DO NOT PLACE THIS COFFEE MILL IN WATER. DO NOT IMMERSE THE BLADES OR MOTOR BASE IN WATER.
- Remove the coffee mill cover and brush. Wash both in warm sudsy water. Rinse and dry each thoroughly. The cover and brush are NOT dishwasher safe.
- Use the Built-In Cleaning Brush to sweep out excess grounds. Use a clean cloth or paper towel to remove any remaining grounds.
- Be sure to clean your coffee mill completely after each use.
- Do not try to oil or sharpen the blades. The blades are permanently lubricated and never need sharpening.